All Mexico Info Group Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Mexico Info Group Oracle

Information, discussions, attractions, and activities in México with a focus on Michoacán, El Alma de México.

HomeHome  PreviewPreview  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amazing Technology

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cheenagringo
Amigo
cheenagringo

Job/hobbies : Importing Quality Mexican Products

Amazing Technology Empty
PostSubject: Amazing Technology   Amazing Technology EmptyTue 12 Jul 2011, 14:42

Peter - Please feel free to move if it belongs somewhere else.

Many of have heard that most of the really nifty pieces of technology have been invented and there isn't much on the horizon. The video below seems to indicate that we are still in the early stages.

Back to top Go down
http://Coming Soon: www.HaciendaMagnifico.com
Peter
Amigo
Peter

Humor : Ironic

Amazing Technology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Technology   Amazing Technology EmptyTue 12 Jul 2011, 15:06

That truly is amazing technology. About 10 years ago some friends of mine that have CNC machines had shown me their 3-D scanning and milling devices. I know a number of folks in that business but these guys have a shop that does injection molding so must be able to make their molds as well.

They could put an object in the scanner and it would replicate it on a CNC mill down to very fine detail but what blows me away with this is that it can fully replicate pieces with moving parts inside, at least to some degree. Perhaps it can extrapolate the function of that crescent wrench and make the mechanism. At the CNC shop they were limited by what could be seen on the surface. Still their tool was rather amazing. This one is a mind-screw.
Back to top Go down
https://amigo.forumotion.com/

Amazing Technology
Page 1 of 1