All Mexico Info Group Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Mexico Info Group Oracle

Information, discussions, attractions, and activities in México with a focus on Michoacán, El Alma de México.

HomeHome  PreviewPreview  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are you a member of the DBB club?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
raqueteer
Amigo
raqueteer

Are you a member of the DBB club? Empty
PostSubject: Are you a member of the DBB club?   Are you a member of the DBB club? EmptyWed 09 Nov 2011, 18:16

As promised yesterday, disembowelment by banksters is on the agenda this evening.

Have you been a victim? Chances are good that you too are part of this distinguished group.

Did you buy a house within the last 7 or 8 years in the U.S. ? DBB.

How about your pensions? Affected, you are a DBB member.

Living on dividends? Well guess what they're proposing raising the tax rate from 15% to 20%. DBB again.

Portfolio just took a hit, guess what you're a DBB member in good standing.

Have any of you checked the rates on your bank account lately? $ 2.90 here and another $5 NOB on ATM withdrawals. How about interest? I'm getting $3.00 on a fairly nice balance NOB, but my fees to maintain the account are $24. You do the math. I am a DBB member.

Mutual fund owner? Chances are good that your fund probably bought some tainted paper. Would you know, not likely at least for awhile. Calpers took a nasty beating on some Real Estate junk. You too are a member if you're even just a little bit unlucky.
M.F. global just went down the toilet. I'll leave it up to you to come up with the correct wording for M.F.
Jefferson county also bit the dust, both of these seriously affect J.P. Morgan. Let's see, am I crying for J.P.M.? Not a chance. Will I be donating money to help them recover, not in this lifetime.

Since it's a bit too complicated, naked shorting will be discussed at a later date. However if you play the market chances are exceptionally good that you are a high ranking member of DBB.

Sooo, what do we have here? Unbridled greed, missing client funds, billions being earned on outrageous fees, no interest on savings, stock market deliberately manipulated according to whims, a housing bubble caused by low interest rates, and dumber than ditchwater fund managers. ( Nice sentence run on there).
Let's move on to the stock market, are you exposed? If you own mutual funds, YES. So even if you don't know it yet, you may be in the growing lineup for future membership in the DBB club.

WELCOME TO THE CLUB

Back to top Go down
Peter
Amigo
Peter

Humor : Ironic

PostSubject: Re: Are you a member of the DBB club?   Are you a member of the DBB club? EmptyThu 10 Nov 2011, 14:33

raqueteer wrote:
As promised yesterday, disembowelment by banksters is on the agenda this evening.

Have you been a victim? Chances are good that you too are part of this distinguished group.

Zeitgeist Addendum
http://freedocumentaries.org/teatro.php?filmID=299&lan=en&size=big
120 min. documentary

Monetaryism. Or is that Moneterrorism? Banking and corporate hitmen. Foreign leaders that are not corruptible are eliminated. Qaddafi, Saddam were men more devoted to their countries than personal gain so would not cave-in to the corporatocracy. Chavez too, they just haven't gotten to him yet.

Last edited by Peter on Fri 11 Nov 2011, 08:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://amigo.forumotion.com/
Hound Dog
Amigo
Hound Dog

PostSubject: Re: Are you a member of the DBB club?   Are you a member of the DBB club? EmptyFri 11 Nov 2011, 08:26

Zeitgeist Addendum II

Since Dawg was a banker for over 30 years, I cannot participate in unpleasant references to my disgusting brethren but, also having been a student at the University of Alabama from 1961 through 1965 and knowing the sickness known as ´Merican football that pervades a society such as Deep South Alabama or Western Pennsylvania, I am in stitches at this hilarious event that has just been reported out of Penn State. Not that I find the raping of young lads by an honored coach amusing but the cover up by the university and Joe Paterno´s alleged complicity in the cover up is so absurd that even Monty Python would have been ridiculed if having presented such an absurdist skit to the television public.

It´s so fantastic a scenario that it´s like Bear Bryant was caught in a Tuscaloosa telephone booth circa 1962 raping some candidate for his all-white football team out of Bum Whistle, Arkansas. Priceless.

Reminds me of a story. In about 1958, my father was the head of the University of Alabama Alumni Association in the county in South Alabama where I was born and raised. One day, Bear Bryant was speaking to that county´s alumni association and, afer his meeting with the alumni, he came to our home to join my father and his family for a cup of tea or whatever (actually a shot of bourbon no doubt) . Dawg was there, of course and was still in high school at the time so, as I sat there in total admiration of this great man, he inquired of my father; " Does (Dawg) play football, Cholly?" To which my father replied, "Well, no Bear, Bob plays the drums in the band."

How humiliatiing! So I, being a young pervert, preferred to go to football games on the band bus with all the girls instead of on the football team bus with a bunch of smelly football players. I was so humiliated that, the next week I quit the band and joined the local high school football team. I hated every minute of playing football but I was a big kid and had to play or be considered a sissy. Ah, the wonderful 1950s. I truly miss those times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a member of the DBB club?   Are you a member of the DBB club? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you a member of the DBB club?
Page 1 of 1