All Mexico Info Group Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Mexico Info Group Oracle

Information, discussions, attractions, and activities in México with a focus on Michoacán, El Alma de México.

HomeHome  PreviewPreview  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Re: Morelia Live Cam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
happynz
Amigo
happynz

Job/hobbies : lots and lots of walking
Humor : slapstick

Re: Morelia Live Cam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morelia Live Cam   Re: Morelia Live Cam EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011, 11:09

I like this feature.

At any rate -- the scene time stamped 11.01 21 October 2011 shows an extraordinarily long queue around the zocalo. I'm curious, what's going on?
Back to top Go down
Peter
Amigo
Peter

Humor : Ironic

PostSubject: Re: Re: Morelia Live Cam   Re: Morelia Live Cam EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011, 11:40

Hi, I'm not sure what is going on today. We have so many activities occurring so regularly it is difficult to keep up with them. Webcam sure looks much prettier in the afternoon with the sun behind us, no?

My wife mentioned hearing on the radio this morning that some downtown streets would be closed off including that main street you see in the webcam. That hasn't happened yet, apparently, but yes, I love this webcam because I can see things going on there in the plaza. If I'm sometimes bored and see some activity brewing in the centro I may decide to jump in a combi (mini-bus) and ride into town - takes about 15-20 minutes in traffic. We have such frequent parades and exhibitons that this is not uncommon, but the street closure for more casual reasons generally happen on Sunday when traffic is minimal. Being this is Friday it should be someting of at least medium importance.

She heard of the street closures on the news but didn't remember the reason, I asked her. Her interest in this is that she was planning to go downtown for her English class and knew to expect traffic. The traffic delay was more of a concern to her than whatever event was going on.

Possibly could be a political rally. Wish I could tell you more and if I find out anything more about it I will. Thanks for posting on our site, glad to have the conversation. -Peter
Back to top Go down
https://amigo.forumotion.com/
Amigo
Amigo

PostSubject: Re: Re: Morelia Live Cam   Re: Morelia Live Cam EmptyFri 21 Oct 2011, 20:02

The Pope's in town. Av. Madero has been closed since yesterday. Not the Nazi Pope, just the dead Pope. Or a part of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re: Morelia Live Cam   Re: Morelia Live Cam Empty

Back to top Go down

Re: Morelia Live Cam
Page 1 of 1