All Mexico Info Group Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Mexico Info Group Oracle

Information, discussions, attractions, and activities in México with a focus on Michoacán, El Alma de México.

HomeHome  PreviewPreview  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aboard a second class bus from Pátzcuaro to Morelia, México

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peter
Amigo
Peter

Humor : Ironic

Aboard a second class bus from Pátzcuaro to Morelia, México  Empty
PostSubject: Aboard a second class bus from Pátzcuaro to Morelia, México    Aboard a second class bus from Pátzcuaro to Morelia, México  EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 10:09

Don Cuevas was the author so I'll let him make the comments. This ain't Greyhound anymore.

Last edited by Peter on Mon 08 Aug 2011, 14:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://amigo.forumotion.com/
Don Cuevas
Amigo
Don Cuevas

Job/hobbies : Retired
Humor : incomprehensible

Aboard a second class bus from Pátzcuaro to Morelia, México  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aboard a second class bus from Pátzcuaro to Morelia, México    Aboard a second class bus from Pátzcuaro to Morelia, México  EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 14:33

Don Cuevas says that you won't get this sort of entertaining experience aboard a first class or delujo bus. Just a second or third run movie, like "Dogs Go To War".

In June, while coming back from Uruapan to Pátzcuaro, the conductor turned out to be a comic pitchman for some wild root tonic panacea. I thought he was entertaining. My sister-in-law, new to México, thought he was a bit of a P.I.T.A.

Back to top Go down
http://mexkitchen.blogspot.com/

Aboard a second class bus from Pátzcuaro to Morelia, México
Page 1 of 1