All Mexico Info Group Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Mexico Info Group Oracle

Information, discussions, attractions, and activities in México with a focus on Michoacán, El Alma de México.

HomeHome  PreviewPreview  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Morelia Webcam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cheenagringo
Amigo
cheenagringo

Job/hobbies : Importing Quality Mexican Products

Morelia Webcam Empty
PostMorelia Webcam

http://www.webcamsdemexico.com/webcam-morelia.html

Just ran across the above link for a Morelia Webcam which apparently is mounted on the Hotel Virrey de Mendoza. Looks to be a tad cloudy today.
Back to top Go down
http://Coming Soon: www.HaciendaMagnifico.com
Share this post on: reddit

Morelia Webcam :: Comments

Peter
Re: Morelia Webcam
Post Mon 01 Aug 2011, 12:15 by Peter
Thanks for that, Neil. I wasn't aware there was one. perhaps I can integrate it into the site.

Yeah, we have storms on both the Pacific and gulf coasts at the moment. This sort of cloudiness is typical this time of year, though usually more in the late afternoon after a sunny morning and early afternoon. The start of our rainy season this year looked like Seattle weather and was drizzly all day.

It is very possible to have completely different rain or sun weather on opposite sides of town but yesterday had no rain at all. We had a 4 or 5-day dry spell just a week ago. This time of year I want rain. I see the sun just came out over my patio for the moment. Watch the MoreCam and see it changing as well.
Peter
Post Mon 01 Aug 2011, 12:23 by Peter
The other cam shots don't show the direction of my house, rather the one overlooking the city could have been taken nearby us. When we lived in the Centro it was just behind Las Monjas from how the Virrey Mendoza camera is aligned, our place is/was (we still have it also) one street off Madero and about 4 blocks down from the Catedral.

We had/have another neighbor within about three blocks who is another well-known figure on this site - not to give away too many privacies and secrets.
Peter
Post Mon 01 Aug 2011, 15:24 by Peter
That webcam makes for a nice front page photo. I already have that Morelia skyline photo as a logo, taken from the mirador of my house, so I had to move the webcam photo below the mid-page mark.

Thanks for finding that and sharing.
cheenagringo
Post Mon 01 Aug 2011, 16:01 by cheenagringo
You are welcome! I hesitated posting the link since I figured that most would probably already know about it. The master link was posted on another forum.
Peter
Post Mon 01 Aug 2011, 17:32 by Peter
Please, don't assume that. Any discovery you make is likely to be something new to someone here. This place is a frikkin' jungle. Sometimes you just don't get to see the jungle for the anacondas.

The locals don't know it all, except Crusty, no longer a local but expert on all things Mexican, even the lifelong residents don't know most things here.

Thanks again. Visitors spend more time researching and looking for new stuff than the locals do. We're busy enough trying to feel our way through. I don't get to look at the businesses I pass as I drive by them, don't dare take your eyes off the road for a second.
cheenagringo
Post Mon 01 Aug 2011, 18:00 by cheenagringo
No fun without Crusty saying that she already knew about the webcam!
Post  by Sponsored content

Morelia Webcam

Page 1 of 1