All Mexico Info Group Oracle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All Mexico Info Group Oracle

Information, discussions, attractions, and activities in México with a focus on Michoacán, El Alma de México.

HomeHome  PreviewPreview  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Woke Up This Morning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hound Dog
Amigo
Hound Dog

Woke Up This Morning Empty
PostSubject: Woke Up This Morning   Woke Up This Morning EmptySun 10 Apr 2011, 20:01

I woke up this morning in great fear and trepidation having forgotten by some 27 hours my 40th wedding anniversary and here it was April 10th instead of April 9th as it should have been when Dawg and his bride tied the knot in Mobile County, Alabama in 1971 and Dawg is a sumbitch if I didn´t feel substantial guilt at having even missed this occasion by a few hours but, by the grace of God, my esposa had, as it turns out, also forgotten this seemingly significant event so I got a bye on that one but am reminded that as we get older we are lucky to even remember who we are much less why we are and then I had occasion to remember an old jaw about life:

Life is like a party. You come in the front door, leave shortly by the back door and the party goes on.

Back to top Go down
cheenagringo
Amigo
cheenagringo

Job/hobbies : Importing Quality Mexican Products

PostSubject: Re: Woke Up This Morning   Woke Up This Morning EmptySun 10 Apr 2011, 21:58

Your should be positively ashamed of yourself! Go stand in the corner and do penance and you are cut off from any adult beverages for 40 days and 40 nights!
Back to top Go down
http://Coming Soon: www.HaciendaMagnifico.com
Peter
Amigo
Peter

Humor : Ironic

PostSubject: Re: Woke Up This Morning   Woke Up This Morning EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011, 01:11

Hound Dog wrote:

Life is like a party. You come in the front door, leave shortly by the back door and the party goes on.

All together now. Tie me kangaroo down, Sport. Tie me kangaroo down...
Back to top Go down
https://amigo.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woke Up This Morning   Woke Up This Morning Empty

Back to top Go down

Woke Up This Morning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Mexico Info Group Oracle :: Public Forum/Informational Topics :: ¡Bienvenidos! General Topics-
Jump to: